“A helping hand from someone who understands……”
DIAL LEEDS holds regular mental health peer support sessions at Bramley Foodbank, Trinity Methodist Church, Town Street, Leeds LS13 2EP. These sessions run between 1.00pm and 3.00pm every Wednesday and are open to any West Leeds Foodbank user.
Please note the Peer Support is only currently funded for Trussell Trust Foodbank User’s in Leeds. It will be more widely available if and when other funders choose to acquire this support for individuals or groups of disabled people on a one-off or fixed term basis.
Our knowledge, skills and expertise will be used to deliver Peer Support by offering the following services to Trussell Trust Foodbank user’s:
• One to one assistance including help with forms, phone calls, letters, emails and accessing and negotiating with agencies and services
• Help with getting ready for and attending meetings, appointments and assessments
• Income maximisation and benefits health checks
• Food poverty assistance
• Health and wellbeing initiatives
• Safety advice and support